NEW ENGLAND ENERGY PROFESSIONALS CELEBRATE 25 YEARS OF COLLABORATION
Needham, MA (April 18, 2018) Northeast Energy and Commerce Association (NECA) and the Connecticut Power and Energy Society (CPES) are pleased to announce their joint 25th annual New England Energy Conference and Exposition (#NEECE18) the fundamental gathering place of New England’s energy professionals and exhibitors. The NEECE event, titled Leading the Charge to a Resilient Energy Future, will be held Monday and Tuesday, June 4-5, 2018, at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel in North Falmouth, Massachusetts.
“NEECE is an ideal opportunity to learn about current and emerging energy issues, meet key participants and capture important trends in this rapidly changing industry,” said NECA Executive Director Lois Lawson. “I am so excited to be celebrating our 25th year of collaboration with CPES on NEECE and am thrilled to have been here since the beginning to help it grow into what it is today! This event is the energy conference in the Northeast. We hope to see you there!”
This year’s two-day event features:
- Dinner Panel: Retrospective on the Electric Industry in New England: A Look Back at the People and Policies that Started the Transformation
- Morning Keynote: Fast Forward to 2050 – What Does the Future Hold?
- Panel I: It’s Electrifying! What is Realistic? Vehicles, homes or everything?
- Panel II: Resiliency: from Cyclones to Cyber Security
- Luncheon Keynote: The Role of Startups in Achieving a Resilient Energy Future
- Panel III: Unleashing the Power – Electric Delivery Re-imagined
- Panel IV: Pot, Slots, & ‘Bots – How Emerging Industries & Technologies are Changing the Region’s Electric Load
- Exhibit Hall
- Breakfast Roundtable
- Golf Tournament at Willow Bend Country Club
- Tour of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and Marine Biological Laboratory